Posted on Wednesday, October 27, 2021
- It’s Halloween week. Across the UK it is estimated at least £474 million is spent celebrating All Hallows Eve, the equivalent to 1,794 average priced homes.
- At £29.7 million, the cost of purchasing pumpkins alone would buy over 110 homes.
- For the superstitious among us, 7,361 homes have been sold over the past year bearing the number 13, the average price of such properties a lucrative £321,676.
- Spooky property addresses across the UK include The Witches Cauldron, Spider Web Cottage, Broomstick Corner, Cackle Street, Hell Wath Grove, Coffin Close, Bat Gardens and Dark Lane. Source: Dataloft, UKHPI, Land Registry, Mintel (2019)
- This gif is available as a static jpeg in the infographics library.