The annual Agents Giving Charity Ball, hosted at The Epsom Downs Racecourse last Friday, celebrated the outstanding fundraising efforts of the property industry.
The event also showcased the industry’s dancing talent with the Strictly Agents Dancing Competition.
Guests enjoyed a fun-packed evening of awards, strictly dancing and live band ‘Souled Out’ who had everyone on their feet dancing the night away!
The Strictly Agents Dancers were on top form on the evening literally dancing for votes and hearts from the audience.
The winner of the famous Agents Giving glitterball trophy was Abby Scott from Archer & Co with her stunning Cha Cha Cha which was compared to a professional dance level by the judges.
Scott commented: “Taking part in this year’s Strictly Agents Dancing was a great opportunity to raise money for a great cause including a charity that is close to my heart. It was an amazing experience, and I had the best time along the way.”
Fellow Strictly dancer Natalie Barton from Propertymark commented: “It was an absolute privilege to take part. It was an exceptional experience everyone involved made it all so special. It was honestly an experience I will treasure forever, and I feel so lucky to have been part of this year’s dance cohort”.
The winners of The Fundraising Champions Awards were named on the evening announced by host top London drag queen Barbs.
- Best Team Fundraising: Dawsons Estate Agents
- Special Fundraising Award: Scott Gunn of eXp UK & Charlie Panayi of Red Squirrel Property Shop
- Best Individual Fundraisers: Vicky Bibiris of Location Location & Gabriella Warner of Spicerhaart
- Best CSR Award: Paramount
- Best Fundraising Campaign: Do It for Dom
- Best Creative Winner: Thomas Morris Sales & Lettings
- Best Social Media Winner: Dawsons Estate Agents
- Best Supplier Fundraising: PVS Media
- Best Community Fundraisers: Stephen J Brown Consultancy with Markers for Mindfulness & Thomas Morris
- Best Company Fundraisers: Location Location & National Home Move
- Outstanding Contribution for 2023 Fundraising: Drivers & Norris
See full list of award winners by clicking here.
A special industry award for Outstanding Contribution to charity sponsored by Propertymark was won by Drivers & Norris.
Scott Haliou, MD of Drivers & Norris, commented: “We are absolutely thrilled to have won the Outstanding Contribution Award. We have a unique opportunity to make a positive impact throughout our community, working alongside Agents Giving. Our value-driven support for charitable causes is at the heart of our company’s ethos and we are committed to making a profound effect”.
David Newnes, chairman of Agents Giving, said: “We would like to thank our sponsors, supporters, donators, partners, and guests for a wonderful evening and especially our Strictly Agents Dancers who were truly sensational”.